Click for image
November - December
- Paris. L'enfer. Launch of Stéphane Pencréac'h artist's book at the atelier, as well as numerous new prints, including large-format woodcuts and etchings.
- Domaine de la Romanée Conti. Exhibition of Bertrand Lavier organized by Le Consortium of Dijon, which includes the 4 print projects published by the atelier Walt Disney Productions 1947-2008.
- Paris. The ensemble Nuancier, an extensive project by Marie-Ange Guilleminot published by the atelier, displayed in an installation at the Musée de Guimet in I Went, an exhibition creating a dialogue between ten contemporary artists and the museum's permanent collection. October 3rd to January 28th, 2013.
- Paris. Farhad Ostovani. Three trees and a meditation : 1820 Blossom Place. Recent works at the atelier, March 8 - 18. New photogravure lithographs and preparatory proofs of book project featuring an Emily Dickinson poem translated by French poet Yves Bonnefoy.
- Paris. The French culture ministry, in the Palais Royal gardens, displays works by the atelier in its vitrines, in celebration of Michael Woolworth's being named "Maître d'Art" by the government. December 1, 2011 - January 15, 2012.
- Apricale, Italy. Pinocchio interpretato da Jim Dine. In a castle atop a hill in this medieval village, a survey Jim Dine Pinocchio prints produced at the atelier. Through March 31, 2012.
- Strasbourg. St-Art art fair. November 24-27.
- Montpellier. Survey of artists' books by Michael Woolworth Publications at Gallery Al/Ma - Editions Méridiennes. 14, rue Aristide Ollivier until November 5.
- Sakakini Center, Ramallah, Palestine. Djamel Tatah's 9 woodcuts shown with photographs by Valérie Jouve.
- Strasbourg. Gallery Yves Iffrig.
- Jerusalem. Djamel Tatah's 9 woodcuts shown alongside photographs by Valérie Jouve. Gallery Al-Hoash.
- Mouans-Sartoux. Espace de l'Art Concret. Djamel Tatah's 9 woodcuts in group show 'Collectionneurs en situation', until October 30.
- Paris. Museum of Modern Art of the City of Paris. Marc Desgrandchamps's lithographs presented in this important solo show. May 13 - September 4.
- Château de Chambord. Djamel Tatah. Woodcuts and lithographs presented in a major solo exhibition in the castle. May 15 - September 18.
- Paris. ANDERS, an exhibition at the atelier to launch a new book project with Frédérique Loutz, inspired by Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tales. Poems by Ernesto Castillo. Through May 30.
- Châtellerault. Survey exhibition on Michael Woolworth Publications at the city's Contemporary Art Center. Catalogue. Curated by Gildas Le Reste and Christian Garcelon.
- Brussels. "Master printer Michael Woolworth: works on paper, rare editions, artists' books." Survey exhibition of some 50 pieces by 20 artists at the Nomad Gallery. January 29 - March 5. Rue d'Alost, centre Dansaert 7, 1000. www.moba.be
- Paris. Le Démon by Stéphane Pencréac'h displayed at the exhibition "Les Nouvelles du Jour," from January 13 to Febraury 12 at the Gallery JTM, 40, rue Richelieu, 75001. www.jtmgallery.com
- Zurich. Frédérique Loutz at Cabaret Voltaire, January 25th. Reading/performance from her book Fèdre et le vilain petit Icare, with poet Ernesto Castillo. In conjunction with the performance, an exhibition of the artist's work shown at Katz Contemporary Gallery. January 19 - March 12. www.katzcontemporary.com
- Paris. ArtistBook International Fair at Georges Pompidou Center. December 17 - 19.
- Paris. Jim Dine exhibition at the atelier. Launch of his new book Donkey in the Sea Before Us, with a poetry happening/performance by the artist. November 26 - January 30, 2011.
- New York. E/AB fair. Editions/Artists' Books at the former DIA space, 548 W 22nd street. November 4 - 7.
- London. MULTIPLIED, contemporary editions fair hosted by Christies. October 14 - 18.
- Paris. "Art en édition." October 28 -December 19. Important selection of works from the atelier at the Espace Topographie de l'art, 15, rue de Thorigny, Paris 75003.
- Paris. Presentation at the atelier of new editions La Terrasse and Le Miroir by Marc Desgrandchamps. September 27 - November 4.
- Châtellerault. "Histoires." Monographic survey of prints by Marc Desgrandchamps at the city's Contemporary Art Center. Catalogue.
- Thiers. Djamel Tatah exhibits at the art center Le Creux de l'Enfer, with an important selection of prints from the shop. June 2 - September 19.
- Perpignan. Château de Jau. Exhibition "Casanova Forever: Le Bal à Jau" by Frédérique Loutz, including numerous editions published by the atelier. June 26 - September 26.
- Paris. ArtParis fair, Grand Palais. Presentation of 10 original lithographs by Djamel Tatah, alongside works by Denis Darzacq, in an artist's book published by Aman Iman, shown at the Vu gallery in the ArtParis fair.
- Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA. Spanish prints by Michael Woolworth Atelier. A survey exhibit at Zane Bennett Contemporary Art of editions with José Manuel Broto, Miguel Angel Campano, Miquel Mont, Jaume Plensa and José Maria Sicilia.
- Paris. "Eco," a solo exhibition of José Maria Sicilia at the Chantal Crousel gallery. January 30 - March 5. Presentation of the atelier's new print productions.
- Paris. "Unplugged," exhibition at the Michael Woolworth Atelier, 2, rue de la Roquette. December 12 - December 22.
- Paris. Participation at ArtistBook International, Georges Pompidou Center.
- Paris. 30 unique proofs by Jean-Michel Othoniel produced by the atelier at the Gallery Emmanuel Perrotin.
- Paris. Original lithographs by Jean-Michel Othoniel presented at the FIAC with Emmanuel Perrotin, Grand Palais.
- Lyon. "Alchimie du Papier." A survey of editions by 11 artists from the atelier at Galerie Françoise Besson, for the inauguration of the gallery's Print Cabinet.
- Berlin. Prints & artistùs books by Frédérique Loutz at the Jordan-Seydoux gallery.
- Paris. Vitrine featuring the Frédérique Loutz project Fèdre et le vilain petit Icare, at the Mazarine bookstore run by Pierre Durieu, 78, rue Mazarine, Paris 75006.
- Boras, Sweden. Jim Dine Pinocchio show at the Museum of Modern Art, Boras, presents numerous Pinocchio prints produced by the shop, including four recent prints never before shown.
- Paris. Presentation of the book Le Démon by Stéphane Pencréac'h at Anne de Villepoix gallery, Paris. April 15 - 28.
- Paris. Fèdre et le vilain petit Icare by Frédérique Loutz in an installation at La vitrine, Chez Jean, 18, rue Dauphine Paris 75006.
- Paris. Installation by Frédérique Loutz at Grand Palais, Paris, for the triennial event "La Force de l'Art 02," highlighting the Fèdre project and wallpaper produced by hand at the atelier.
- Paris. "Vit et bien," Frédérique Loutz solo exhibion at the Claudine Papillon Gallery, Paris, displays Fèdre et le vilian petit Icare: 3 slipcases, each containing 11 lithographs and texts. Edition of 33.
- Paris. ArtistBook International fair, Georges Pompidou Center. October 24 - 26.
- New York. Editions/Artist Book Fair. October 30 - November 2.
- La Louvière, Belgium. Recent editions by Frédérique Loutz in the exhibition "Cris et Chuchotements," Centre de la Gravure et de l’Image Imprimée, La Louvière. September - December.