- Paris at atelier. An evening with poets Ron Padgett and Anne Portugal.
A double change production.
July 10 from 7 - 9 pm.
- Paris, Galerie Daniel Templon.
Recent prints by Jim Dine produced by us.
- Belgique, La Louvière. A retrospective exhibition of Atelier Michael Woolworth, Encore Sous Pression.
Works by over 40 artists dating back to inaugural year of 1985.
Centre de la Gravure et de l'image Imprimée,
curated by Catherine de Braekeleer and Marie Van Bosterhaut.
February 3 to May 7.
- Paris at atelier. Last evening hosted by resident author Bénédicte Vigrain. A poem never translated in French by American author Edwin Denby, The Climate was asked of several prominent translators to read their version.
January 12 from 7-9pm.
- Paris at atelier. A double Change night with readings by Charles Bernstein, Patrick Beurard-Valdoye, and Jennifer Moxley.
November 24 from 7-9pm.
- Paris at atelier, One of a Kind, an exhibition of new works by ten artists, all in same format 47x37 cm and edition size, 35, but each one with hand interventions.
A project by the Art()Collector club curated by Philippe Piguet.
Christine Barbe, Abdelkader Benchamma, Claire Chesnier, Iris Levasseur, Jéremy Liron, Olivier Masmonteil, Eva Nielsen, Karine Rougier et Massinissa Selmani.
November 28 - December 17.
- Paris at atelier. Special evening performancewith British poet Rufo Quintavalle and music by British composer James Weeks.
remain : human
November 15 from 7-9pm.
- Nîmes, Carré d'Art museum. In exhibition Nouvelles Vagues, works from collection published by the Centre national des Arts Plastiques, there are three pieces produced by Atelier Woolworth by Delphine Gigoux-Martin, Jean-Olivier Hucleux and Emilie Pitoiset.
November 10, 2016 -January 29, 2017.
- Paris at atelier. American author James Schuyler by his translators. Readings by Stéphane Bouquet, Patrice Ladrange and Bernard Rival. An evening hosted by Bénédicte Vilgrain.
October 20 from 7-9pm.
- Paris at atelier. An evening with poets Frédéric Boyer and Nathaniel Mackey, and concert by Devin Waldman and Eric Chenaux. A Double Change night.
October 6 from 7-9pm.
- Paris, MAD#2, an art fair devoted to contemporary art editions of all kinds.
La Maison Rouge - Antoine de Galbert Foundation.
September 29 to October 2.
- Paris at atelier, Tuesday June 14, at atelier space. Poetry night: "Un texte en traduit un autre", readings by Marie-Louise Chapelle, Justine Landau, Jean-Claude Lebensztejn on the art of translation. An event organised by writer-in-residence Bénédicte Vilgrain with support by the Conseil Ile de France. From 7-9 pm.
- Paris at atelier, Thursday June 2, at atelier space. A conference by poet and theorist Johanna Drucker. An evening organised by the Association Double Change. From 7-9 pm.
- Paris, at the atelier space. Still Under Pressure, Thirty Years Later....
30 years anniversary exhibition. A selection from works with 25 artists.
April 7 to June 5.
- Saint Louis/Basel, Le Salon de l'édition d'art. First edition of high end print fair mostly on print shops who publish at the Fernet Branca Foundation.
April 21 - 24.
- Paris, at Atelier Michael Woolworth. East Meets West, an evening launch both of the new artist book, 1001 Nights, volume IV, by José Maria Sicilia at 20 copies, and the yearlong residency at the shop of writer, publisher and translator Bénédicte Vilgrain, with support by the Conseil Ile de France. Three speakers, Laurent Cassagnau, Sabine Macher and Charles-Henri de Fouchécour talk about Goethe's translation of Hafez's The Diwan, and recite several passages in French, German and Persian.
-Paris, at Atelier Michael Woolworth. Tuesday December 8th at 7 pm.
A night for John Ashbery : Several readings by his French translators,
Olivier Brossard and Marc Chénetier and British poet David Herd.
A evening organised by the association Double Change.
- Paris, at Atelier Michael Woolworth. Thursday November 12 at 7:30pm. A night for Robert Creeley : A reading by Jim Dine on their relationship, and a reading in French of several of Creeley's texts by his French translator, poet Martin Richet. Also Barbara Montefalcone opens the event relating her studies on Creeley's collaboration with artists.
A evening organised by the association Double Change.
- Essen, Germany. October 29 - January 31 2016.
About the love of printing. A survey exhibit on the artist's latest explorations in printmaking at the Folkwang Museum.
- Gravelines. October 15 - March 7 2016. Cher modèle. A survey at the museum of prints including those by Marc Desgrandchampsand Djamel Tatah.
- Paris. October 12 - November 20. A Marc Desgrandchamps exhibit at the library of the school Normale Supérieure, 45 rue d'Ulm, 75005 Paris. An extensive display of his book Fragments and his work on Pliny the Elder.
- Paris, at Atelier Michael Woolworth. Tuesday September 29. Reading by two British poets Ian Monk and Rufo Quintavalle at 7:30 pm.
A evening organised by the association Double Change.
- Grenchen, Switzerland. September 17 - 20. Print Triennial. Exhibition of 35 works by the atelier by 9 artists.
Stéphane Bordarier, Didier Demozay, Mélanie Delattre-Vogt, Marc Desgrandchamps, Jim Dine, Blaise Drummond, Gilgian Gelzer, Jean François Maurige and Djamel Tatah
- Paris. Sunday June 7th at 6:30pm, Atelier Woolworth. Performance / poetry reading by artist Jim Dine, accompanied by musician Marc Marder, in honor of the artist's 80th birthday. The evening will reveal a number of both unreleased and ongoing print compositions.
- Paris. May 21-24. MAD#1 (Multiple Art Days).
Editions fair at la Maison Rouge.
Recent prints by Blaise Drummond; new book and prints by Marc Desgrandchamps.
Projection of Le mirador, video mapping by Stéphane Pencréac'h on his 2012 woodcut Narcisse.
- Paris. Atelier Woolworth.
Fragments and Iconographic Evocations.
Presentation of the book project Fragments by Marc Desgrandchamps, which brings together his images and excerpts from Pliny the Elder's Natural History, as well as a new series of large format lithographs. Dec 4, 2014 - Jan 30, 2015.
- Evian-les-Bains, France. Contes de Fées, an exhibition at the Palais Lumière, curated by Robert Rocca, with a large gallery devoted to Pinocchio prints by Jim Dine produced by the Atelier Woolworth. Dec 5, 2014 - April 30, 2015. - New York. E/AB fair (Editions/Artists Books). Nov 6 - 9.
- Paris, Atelier Woolworth. Poetry night with Ann Waldman and Dominique Quélen, co-organized with the association Double Change. October 2.
- Paris, galerie Fournier. Atelier Woolworth at the galerie Jean Fournier. June 26 - July 26. A selection of works published by the atelier by gallery artists:
Stéphane Bordarier, Didier Demozay, Gilgian Gelzer, Frédérique Lucien,
Pierre Mabille, Jean François Maurige.
- Paris, Mauvaise Graines.A group show at l'Espace Topographie de l'Art. Woodcuts and etchings by Stephane Pencreac'h. July 5 - 31.
- Paris. Atelier Woolworth. Poetry night and book launch. April 18. Yves Bonnefoy reads his poems as well as his translation of works by Emily Dickinson, launch of a new artists' boo We talked between the Rooms, published by the shop, with lithographs and woodcuts by Iranian artist Farhad Ostovani and translation by Bonnefoy. The book won the Grand Prix de Bibliophilie 2015, the prix Jean Lurçat, given by the Academie des Beaux-Arts de Paris.
-Paris,Atelier Woolworth. Poetry night. Jan 30. 4 readings by 4 poets: Frédéric Boyer, Olivier Cadiot, Jim Dine & Vincent Katz.
- Paris. Atelier Woolworth. March 7 - May 3. Djamel Tatah. Work(s) on Paper.A complete survey of all his printwork since 2006.
- St. Paul de Vence. Djamel Tatah. Maeght Foundation. A selection of prints by the Atelier Woolworth are presented alongside his paintings in Tatah's solo exhibition. Until Dec 14, 2014 - March 16, 2015.
- Paris, Atelier Woolworth. The Liberties - Pages Manquantes. Launch of a new special edition of The Liberties, translated into French by Bernard Rival, in selected poems by American poet Susan Howe with woodcuts by Stéphane Bordarier. Co-published by Michael Woolworth and TH.TY (Théâtre Typographique, La Corneuve). Reading held for opening night Dec 12. Dec 12, 2013 - Jan 31, 2014.
- Paris, l'Espace Topographique de l'art. ABC Days. A gathering of artists' book publishers. Nov 8-10, with focus on artist"s book L'enfer by Stéphane Pencréac'h.
- Châtellerault, Châtellerault Art Center. Print survey of works published by Atelier Woolworth in collaboration with Djamel Tatah.
October - Paris, Atelier Woolworth. Vintage, the early years. A survey show at the Bastille of the shop's activiy from 1979-1989, with works by more than 30 artists. September
- Marseille. Ut Pictura Poesis by Frédérique Loutz at the CIPM (Centre international de la poésie Marseille). September 27 - November 30.
- Château de Chambord. Coup(o)les. Frédérique Loutz with poet Ernesto Castillo. Sept 29, 2013 - Jan 12, 2014.
- Vienna. Albertina Museum Macro Micro. Exhibition of recent woodcuts from the atelier by Gunter Damisch. June 18 - Sept 22.
- Annecy. Salomon Foundation presents a survey show of paintings and prints by Marc Desgrandchamps, curated by Eric Verhagen. May 4 - Sept 29.
- Sèvres/Paris. Marie-Ange Guilleminot, including her enormous Nuancier, published by Atelier Woolworth, at the Cité de la Céramique, the ceramic museum at the Sèvres factory. Feb 19 - April 22.
- Paris. Atelier Michael Woolworth. Screening of Stéphane Pencréac'h's Le mirador (Along The Watchtower), a 12-minute video mapping creation, projected onto his large-scale woodcut Narcisse. February 1.
- Copenhagen/Hellerup. Gallery Lulu Stokkebro. Prints by Frédérique Loutz. Feb 8 - March 1.
- New York. EAB fair, Altman Building. January 24-27.
November - December
- Paris. L'enfer. Launch of Stéphane Pencréac'h artist's book at the atelier, as well as numerous new prints, including large-format woodcuts and etchings.
- Domaine de la Romanée Conti. Exhibition of Bertrand Lavier organized by Le Consortium in Dijon, including 4 print projects published by the atelier, entitled Walt Disney Productions 1947-2008.
- Paris. Musée de Guimet. Nuancier, a project by Marie-Ange Guilleminot published by the atelier, presented in the exhibition I Went, in which ten contemporary artists respond to the museum's permanent collection. Oct 3 - Jan 28, 2013.
- Paris. Atelier Woolworth. Revelations, Seven artists under pressure. Presentation of new editions since summer 2011. Stéphane Bordarier, Marc Desgrandchamps, Blaise Drummond, Jean-François Maurige, Miquel Mont, David Shrigley, Djamel Tatah.
- Paris. Vidal-St.Phalle gallery. Launch of William MacKendree's monograph, Vinyl Vocabulary (Hirmer) at Vidal-St.Phalle, in an exhibition of prints and paintings organized jointly with the atelier. May 15 - June 5.
- Paris. Farhad Ostovani. Atelier Woolworth. Three trees and a meditation : 1820 Blossom Place. Recent works. March 8 - 18. New lithographs and preparatory proofs for an upcoming book project featuring an Emily Dickinson poem translated by French poet Yves Bonnefoy.
- Paris. The French culture ministry, Palais Royal. Works by the atelier in the ministry's vitrines, to honor Michael Woolworth's being named Maître d'Art by the government. Dec 1, 2011 - Jan 15, 2012.
- Apricale, Italy. Pinocchio interpretato da Jim Dine. In a castle atop a hill in a medieval village, a survey Jim Dine Pinocchio prints produced at the atelier. Through March 31, 2012.
- Strasbourg. St-Art art fair. November 24-27.
- Montpellier. Gallery Al/Ma - Editions Méridiennes. Survey of artists' books by Michael Woolworth Publications through November 5.
- Ramallah, Palestine. Sakakini Center. Djamel Tatah's 9 woodcuts shown with photographs by Valérie Jouve.
- Strasbourg. Gallery Yves Iffrig. Survey exhibit of 20 years of prints by Jean-François Maurige until Nov 5.
- Jerusalem. Gallery Al-Hoash. Djamel Tatah's 9 woodcuts shown alongside photographs by Valérie Jouve.
- Mouans-Sartoux. Espace de l'Art Concret. Djamel Tatah's 9 woodcuts in group show 'Collectionneurs en situation', until October 30.
- Paris. Museum of Modern Art of the City of Paris. Marc Desgrandchamps's lithographs presented in an important solo show. May 13 - Sept 4.
- Chambord, Château de Chambord. Djamel Tatah. Woodcuts and lithographs presented in a major solo exhibition in the castle. May 15 - Sept 18.
- Paris. ANDERS, an exhibition at the atelier to launch a new book project with Frédérique Loutz, inspired by Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tales. Poems by Ernesto Castillo. Through May 30.
- Châtellerault. Survey exhibition on Michael Woolworth Publications at the city's Contemporary Art Center. Catalogue. Curated by Gildas Le Reste and Christian Garcelon.
- Brussels. "Master printer Michael Woolworth: works on paper, rare editions, artists' books." Survey exhibition of some 50 pieces by 20 artists at the Nomad Gallery. January 29 - March 5. Rue d'Alost, centre Dansaert 7, 1000. www.moba.be
- Paris. Le Démon by Stéphane Pencréac'h displayed at the exhibition "Les Nouvelles du Jour," from January 13 to Febraury 12 at the Gallery JTM, 40, rue Richelieu, 75001. www.jtmgallery.com
- Zurich. Frédérique Loutz at Cabaret Voltaire, January 25th. Reading/performance from her book Fèdre et le vilain petit Icare, with poet Ernesto Castillo. In conjunction with the performance, an exhibition of the artist's work shown at Katz Contemporary Gallery. January 19 - March 12. www.katzcontemporary.com
- Paris. ArtistBook International Fair at Georges Pompidou Center. December 17 - 19.
- Paris. Jim Dine exhibition at the atelier. Launch of his new book Donkey in the Sea Before Us, with a poetry happening/performance by the artist. November 26 - January 30, 2011.
- New York. E/AB fair. Editions/Artists' Books at the former DIA space, 548 W 22nd street. November 4 - 7.
- London. MULTIPLIED, contemporary editions fair hosted by Christies. October 14 - 18.
- Paris. "Art en édition." October 28 -December 19. Important selection of works from the atelier at the Espace Topographie de l'art, 15, rue de Thorigny, Paris 75003.
- Paris. Presentation at the atelier of new editions La Terrasse and Le Miroir by Marc Desgrandchamps. September 27 - November 4.
- Châtellerault. "Histoires." Monographic survey of prints by Marc Desgrandchamps at the city's Contemporary Art Center. Catalogue.
- Thiers. Djamel Tatah exhibits at the art center Le Creux de l'Enfer, with an important selection of prints from the shop. June 2 - September 19.
- Perpignan. Château de Jau. Exhibition "Casanova Forever: Le Bal à Jau" by Frédérique Loutz, including numerous editions published by the atelier. June 26 - September 26.
- Paris. ArtParis fair, Grand Palais. Presentation of 10 original lithographs by Djamel Tatah, alongside works by Denis Darzacq, in an artist's book published by Aman Iman, shown at the Vu gallery in the ArtParis fair.
- Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA. Spanish prints by Michael Woolworth Atelier. A survey exhibit at Zane Bennett Contemporary Art of editions with José Manuel Broto, Miguel Angel Campano, Miquel Mont, Jaume Plensa and José Maria Sicilia.
- Paris. "Eco," a solo exhibition of José Maria Sicilia at the Chantal Crousel gallery. January 30 - March 5. Presentation of the atelier's new print productions.
- Paris. "Unplugged," exhibition at the Michael Woolworth Atelier, 2, rue de la Roquette. December 12 - December 22.
- Paris. Participation at ArtistBook International, Georges Pompidou Center.
- Paris. 30 unique proofs by Jean-Michel Othoniel produced by the atelier at the Gallery Emmanuel Perrotin.
- Paris. Original lithographs by Jean-Michel Othoniel presented at the FIAC with Emmanuel Perrotin, Grand Palais.
- Lyon. "Alchimie du Papier." A survey of editions by 11 artists from the atelier at Galerie Françoise Besson, for the inauguration of the gallery's Print Cabinet.
- Berlin. Prints & artistùs books by Frédérique Loutz at the Jordan-Seydoux gallery.
- Paris. Vitrine featuring the Frédérique Loutz