Djamel Tatah - Works on Paper since 2006.
March 8 - May 3
An American-born publisher and printer based in Paris, Michael Woolworth established his atelier in 1985. The shop specializes in lithography techniques on hand presses, as well as woodcuts, linocuts, monotypes, etchings and multiples. Michael Woolworth Publications produces its own editions throughout the year, and organizes events in galleries, museums, bookstores, art fairs and in the print shop itself.
In 2011, Michael Woolworth was named a Chevalier dans l'ordre des arts et des lettres by the French culture ministry. That same year, he was honored by the French government with the title of Maître d'art (Master Printer) and in 2012, the atelier was also recognized by the government as part of France's 'living heritage' (Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant, or EPV). Since 2008, Julien Torhy, a printer trained at the Ecole supérieure des beaux-arts de Cornouaille in Quimper, France, has been a full-time collaborator in the atelier.
To see what's new from month to month, please click on the "Projects" page
|Recent editions||Upcoming editions|
Click on artist name for direct access.
- An artists' book "The Liberties" with text by American poet Susan Howe and images by Stéphane Bordarier ,co-published with TH.TY. (Théâtre Typographique).
- A series of 5 prints titled Take Five by Gilgian Gelzer. Edition size 14. Format 90x63 cm.
- Three large-scale prints combining woodcut and lithography by Djamel Tatah,
- 3 original lithographs with photogravure and woodcut by Blaise Drummond.
- The artists' book L'enfer by Stéphane Pencréac'h, with a set of etchings, lithographs and woodcuts.
- Third volume of the artists' book The Thousand and One Nights, by José Maria Sicilia.
- 4 original multiples titled Désirs Troués by Miquel Mont. each at 65x50 cm.
- 2 original lithographs by David Shrigley.
- 9 original prints using lithography and woodblock by Jean-François Maurige.
- 2 lithographs and 2 etchings by
- A large-format woodcut by Stéphane Bordarier.
- Donkey in the Sea Before Us (Pinocchio and Poems), an artists' book by Jim Dine.
- ANDERS, a box set of ten artists' books by Frédérique Loutz, an interpretation of fairy tales by Hans Christian Andersen.
- 5 original editions combining lithography, woodcut, etching, collage and photogravure, by Blaise Drummond.
- Volume 4 of the Thousand and One Nights by José Maria Sicilia.
- An artists' book by Frédérique Loutz on Little Red Riding Hood.
- An artists' book by Marc Desgrandchamps, Fragments from Pliny the elder.
- An artists' book by Farhad Ostovaniinterpreting a poem by Emily Dickinson, translated into French by the distinguished poet Yves Bonnefoy.